SHOCKING! A US star just went OFF on Meghan Markle! Their verdict on her brand & Netflix deal is UNBELIEVABLE!

Meghan Markle has been savaged by a US celebrity as the star gives her verdict on the former senior royal’s new brand and upcoming Netflix show.

The Duchess of Sussex is gearing up for her new Netflix series, With Love, Meghan, to air next week. The 43-year-old will also see her new lifestyle brand launch in the coming weeks – which she revealed the name of last week.

Taking to Instagram, Meghan revealed that her brand will be named ‘As Ever’ – which, according to Meghan, “essentially means ‘as it’s always been’.”

Speaking about Meghan, reality TV star Bethenny Frankel revealed why she believes the Duchess of Sussex cannot seem to “win.”

She said: “I think the reason she can’t win for losing is that there is a lack of identity and understanding as to exactly who she is to the audience.”

Stay up-to-date with the latest Royal news Join us on WhatsApp

Our community members are treated to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

Another insider also said: “Nobody knows who she really is.”

While a third said that Meghan’s public image has been “more a creation of external expectations than of her own making…With all the other projects, you only saw Meghan and Harry for like two seconds.”

They added: “But this is Meghan back to being Meghan… love her or hate her, people are fascinated by her.”

Taking to Instagram last Tuesday, Meghan uploaded a video sharing the news of her brand. With Prince Harry letting it known he is behind the camera by telling his wife that “it’s recording”, Meghan takes the camera to share: “Cats out of the bag, I’m shocked we’ve kept it a secret for so long…”

After revealing that her brand would be called American Riviera Orchard last year, Meghan later decided to change the name to ‘As Ever’ – which was revealed last week.

Speaking of her reasoning for the name change, Meghan told her over two million followers: “Last year, I thought you know what, American Riviera, that sounds like such a great name, it’s my neighbourhood [and] its a name for Santa Barbara. But it limited me to things that were just manufactured and grown in this area.”

On Wednesday, February 19, Meghan shared, via her Instagram, that her new brand would be launching during “Spring 2025”.

Related articles

ROYAL SHOCKER! The truth about Kate Middleton & King Charles III is finally out! Only weeks remain…

The month of May will mark a significant moment for the British monarchy. After months away from the public agenda due to their respective health issues, King…

Kate Middleton and Charles Iii: the Rumors Are True and Only Weeks Remain

The month of May will mark a significant moment for the British monarchy. After months away from the public agenda due to their respective health issues, King…

Royal Family ‘cannot afford to lose’ Harry following prince’s admission on ’emotional connection’ to the UK

In a recent revelation, Prince Harry has openly discussed his deep “emotional connection” to the United Kingdom, sparking a renewed wave of speculation about his future role…

Royal Recipe Battle! Princess of Wales shares her secret jam recipe while Meghan goes commercial?!

Prince and Princess visit community garden in first joint Welsh trip since her cancer treatment The Princess of Wales has promised to send her recipe for plum jam to…

Princess of Wales to give away her jam recipe – as Meghan sells her own

Prince and Princess visit community garden in first joint Welsh trip since her cancer treatment The Princess of Wales has promised to send her recipe for plum jam to…

We design hats for the Royal Family – here’s what it was really like working with Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle

We Design Hats for the Royal Family – Here’s What It Was Really Like Working with Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle London, UK – Designing hats for…